On Sunday 3rd October, I'll be running 26 miles to raise £26,000 for 26 North Norfolk charities chosen by YOU - the residents of North Norfolk.
Following the live draw on Friday 9th July (see above), the 26 charities chosen are:
- Mile 1: Littlelifts
- Mile 2: Norfolk Coast Riding for the Disabled
- Mile 3: North Norfolk Astronomy Society
- Mile 4: MacMillan Cancer Unit at Cromer Hospital
- Mile 5: Holt Youth Project
- Mile 6: Wild Touch Wildlife Centre
- Mile 7: North Norfolk Foodbank
- Mile 8: Stalham Community Gym
- Mile 9: Sheringham & Cromer Choral Society
- Mile 10: Motor Neurone Disease Association
- Mile 11: Fitzroy Support
- Mile 12: Cromer Youth & Skate Park Charity
- Mile 13: Holt & District Dementia Support
- Mile 14: Wells Community Hospital
- Mile 15: Royal National Lifeboat Institution
- Mile 16: The Treehouse
- Mile 17: North Norfolk Cats Lifeline Trust
- Mile 18: Aldborough Village Care Scheme
- Mile 19: Ladybird Pre-School Nursery
- Mile 20: Sheringham Little Theatre
- Mile 21: Friends of Roughton School
- Mile 22: The Canaan Christian Trust
- Mile 23: The DEBRA Charity
- Mile 24: East Anglian Children's Hospices
- Mile 25: East Anglian Air Ambulance
- Mile 26: Thornage Hall
All these charitable organisations are either based in North Norfolk or operate projects and programmes in our constituency.
I'm delighted to be working with Norfolk Community Foundation, who will receive all donations on my behalf and ensure they are distributed to the 26 charities once I've completed the marathon.
- Visit uk.virginmoneygiving.com/DuncanBakerMP or scan the QR code below
- Send a cheque, made payable to 'Norfolk Community Foundation', to FREEPOST Duncan Baker. No stamp needed!
If you are a UK taxpayer, you can make your donation go even further by providing your name and address details via the Virgin Money Giving website or enclosing a Gift Aid form with your cheque. If you need a Gift Aid form, please contact the Constituency Office on 01692 557140 or download the form below.
FOLLOW MY JOURNEY: